Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Karen Scannell's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"So handy, as we won't have to travel too far :)"

Karen Scannell replied Oct 23, 2011 to The 'Calendar Challenge': 12 monthly paintings of the same view.

92 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Connor

"Hi Michael, Thanks for getting me thinking on a wet Sunday afternoon... In your last…"

Karen Scannell replied Oct 23, 2011 to Tonalism vs Colourism

13 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Michael McGuire

"Hi Norah, For the SEPA Group, we set up a schedule of paintout locations and dates i…"

Karen Scannell replied Sep 3, 2011 to Paint-outs

4 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Norah Blount

"Well - who would have thought that an innocent query, on the best of Irish sayings,…"

Karen Scannell replied Aug 8, 2011 to Wexford Slang -Translations ....and Sayings from our visiting friends...

30 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Karen Scannell

"I didn't know Oscar was from Wexford Ger ??:)) - Great saying for this week. See you…"

Karen Scannell replied Jul 25, 2011 to Wexford Slang -Translations ....and Sayings from our visiting friends...

30 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Karen Scannell

"I had a quare time ,doinabitopaintinmeself,  making some small big of it, when me st…"

Karen Scannell replied Jul 21, 2011 to Wexford Slang -Translations ....and Sayings from our visiting friends...

30 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Karen Scannell

"My eyes are watter'n with laughter! - How about: " ya made some small big 'o dath"--…"

Karen Scannell replied Jul 20, 2011 to Wexford Slang -Translations ....and Sayings from our visiting friends...

30 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Karen Scannell

"Thanks William, certainly sounds like a good solution...I think we tend to have our…"

Karen Scannell replied Jul 19, 2011 to Has anyone used a large tv or computer monitor in the studio to view digtal photos while "tweaking" paintings done in the field? If so which did you prefer tv or computer monitor?

18 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ANNEMARIE BOURKE

"Hi William, I would use a laptop monitor, but not that often, simply because it can…"

Karen Scannell replied Jul 18, 2011 to Has anyone used a large tv or computer monitor in the studio to view digtal photos while "tweaking" paintings done in the field? If so which did you prefer tv or computer monitor?

18 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ANNEMARIE BOURKE

"I'm cheating too a little as this was written in January. ..but I thought it should…"

Karen Scannell replied Mar 8, 2011 to THE "PLEIN AIR POET"

25 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Tony Robinson

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service