Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Plein Air Berlin/Brandenburg - 9th to 19th May 2015 - Open to All !

Check the end of this discussion line for the latest comments..

Continuing on from last years discussion...We're delighted that Marko and Nikoli  are again making plans for another Plein Air Berlin/ Brandenburg Event 2015.Dates will be  May 9th - 19th

The Event will be based again in  Altthymen haus, http://www.altthymenhaus.de/  

The cost will be  € 45 euro/ day, full board. The nearest airport is Berlin 

We had a great experience during this Event 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity to paint in the old, East part of Germany, and immerse yourself in paint :) . Places are still available, if you would like to join us let us know. 

Views: 5798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would.  When and where will it be.  The exact dates and the address will help me make a decision.  I look forward to hearing from you with this information.  Happy painting.  Lynne

Okay, I'm in!  This didn't look possible until a generous fan donated my plane fare.  This will be exciting.  I'll bring my watercolors.  Look forward to meeting you all.  Lynne Haines

wonderful Lynne !!

That's great, Lynne!

Thanks.  I have the dates now and will book the flights.  Soooo exciting.

Oh I am delighted for you Lynne, that's brilliant. It should be a great trip, it will be great to meet up,
paint together,and have a laugh going over our exploits each day ,delighted you will be part of the trip, really looking forward to meeting up and painting like mad things, myself for the week.

Wonderful Lynne - i am happy - wow - from USA to Brandenburg - we are hounered -

Good News from the sponsor section - Art Select ist an Art Material Distributor - The Boss Mr. Meyer is very interested in our Plein Air and he talked to an agent from Williamsburg -  They will sponsor Example Oil Colors for the Artists and a Paintbox as a price - maybe we get although Oilpainting Paper Pads, Sketch Books and some Brushes from Vang - Art Select will produce a Flyer, that is distributed to all Art Shops. he is working with -

and i will have a meeting in the Ministry of Culture in the goverment of Brandenburg in Potsdam after the 17th March to reach some funds - although i have a sponsoring of a bustrip for one day - I am working for more sponsoring -

From the 7th of march to the 14th march i am in south italy giving a painting workshop in Putignano near Bari -

Although from New York will come Ellen Goldstein for 4 Days and take an Instruction Course for Plein Air Watercolor Work -

Greetings to all - Marko

AMAZING Marko --- You are a magician !!  It's all looking better and better :)

Enjoy your workshop in South Italy .

Thanks Marko and good luck with your workshop in Italy.  Thanks to the gracious generosity of Nikolai and Anja who will put me up at their place, I am able to come and paint with you all.  I look forward to meeting you in person.  This will be my first visit to Europe.  Many greetings, Lynne

Marko Fenske said:

Wonderful Lynne - i am happy - wow - from USA to Brandenburg - we are hounered -

Good News from the sponsor section - Art Select ist an Art Material Distributor - The Boss Mr. Meyer is very interested in our Plein Air and he talked to an agent from Williamsburg -  They will sponsor Example Oil Colors for the Artists and a Paintbox as a price - maybe we get although Oilpainting Paper Pads, Sketch Books and some Brushes from Vang - Art Select will produce a Flyer, that is distributed to all Art Shops. he is working with -

and i will have a meeting in the Ministry of Culture in the goverment of Brandenburg in Potsdam after the 17th March to reach some funds - although i have a sponsoring of a bustrip for one day - I am working for more sponsoring -

From the 7th of march to the 14th march i am in south italy giving a painting workshop in Putignano near Bari -

Although from New York will come Ellen Goldstein for 4 Days and take an Instruction Course for Plein Air Watercolor Work -

Greetings to all - Marko

......you know if you stayed a little longer Lynne, you'd be able to take part in A.I.O Wexford ;))

Wow Marko you have been very busy.It sounds like you are working very hard on the event.
Are you giving the water colour workshop in Italy ? Id say that will be fun also .Thanks for all the information about the trip.

hello you all - i found a sponsor for flyer and posters and i have to define the informations -

we have now  3 sponsors for the material - it is williamsburg for the oil colors. vang for brushes and a new one is ampersand for painting panels

- please watch the website and choose sizes for your work -http://www.ampersandart.com

next week we have to realize the flyer and the poster - so i need the commitments of Karina Drogowski and Maike Josupeit -

and finally we have to do the financial things:

You can pay a commission of 50 € till the 25th April and pay the rest cash in althymen or to pay the whole 280 € till the

9th of may: first possibility is to pay to the bank account of altthymenhaus:

Gerd Hinrichsen:

IBAN: DE 87 1001 0010 0785 8341 07

BIC: PBNKDEFF

or second possibility: with PayPal to my account Marko Fenske offscreen@gmx.net

E96464QWV68RS - with PayPal there is a charge fee of 1,9% + 0,35 €

hey in 2 months we meet in brandenburg and berlin - greetings marko

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service