Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Plein Air Berlin/Brandenburg - 9th to 19th May 2015 - Open to All !

Check the end of this discussion line for the latest comments..

Continuing on from last years discussion...We're delighted that Marko and Nikoli  are again making plans for another Plein Air Berlin/ Brandenburg Event 2015.Dates will be  May 9th - 19th

The Event will be based again in  Altthymen haus, http://www.altthymenhaus.de/  

The cost will be  € 45 euro/ day, full board. The nearest airport is Berlin 

We had a great experience during this Event 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity to paint in the old, East part of Germany, and immerse yourself in paint :) . Places are still available, if you would like to join us let us know. 

Views: 5798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey you all - finally i reached angela - the week from 26th to the 2nd of june is possible for our painting session in brandenburg - let us decide the time this week - greetings marko

Hi,

I don't think I will be able to go, so please don't consider me when choosing the dates.

Sorry,

Val

oh i am very sorry - i hope all is fine - you can take ever part when you choose later - greetings from berlin val - marko

Hi Marko,

Is it possible to get turpentine (for thinning oil paint) and white spirit (for brush cleaning) somewhere nearby or would we have to buy this in Berlin. Obviously, can't carry these on an aircraft even in the hold. Another alternative maybe is that you could purchase it locally somewhere in advance and we can then pay you for it?

dear michael - that is no problem - i can buy it -  maybe a bigger can of both to share - greetings - marko

Hi Michael,

the best solution would be, if everybody who will come, will make a note how much turp and white spirit is necessary. So Marko (or me) could buy five or ten liters. You just bring your empty turp and brush clean holders.

Thanks Nikolai and Marko. We can firm up on what everyone needs later, but that would be great if you can do it.

Michael

And......WE'RE OFF !!

Dates are May 26th - June 2nd. Flights are being booked as we speak, so it's still not too late to join us on our "adventure" :))

Let me know if you'd like to come, and I can fill you in on our travel schedule. Thanks to Marko and Nikolai for the invite !

I hope the weather will be god and the ticks drunken.

Actually Marko is the main organizer, I'm more an assistant :-) 

heyho - i am very happy that you all are coming - all participating painters please sent me 2 images of your work and some headwords for my sponsoring actions - i want to thank although nikolai for supporting and putting his power in - he knows the region, where we will work,  very well - nikolai, it is very good to have you with us - it is very important to have you to talk and to share - thank you very much - so if you know your exactly arrival and departure times - please let me know - there is a trainticket for a group for 29,- one way -

hi Marko, i'll email you the flight details today. thanks

A reminder that places are still available for this trip in late May.If your interested and would like more details, let me know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service