Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Plein Air Berlin/Brandenburg - 9th to 19th May 2015 - Open to All !

Check the end of this discussion line for the latest comments..

Continuing on from last years discussion...We're delighted that Marko and Nikoli  are again making plans for another Plein Air Berlin/ Brandenburg Event 2015.Dates will be  May 9th - 19th

The Event will be based again in  Altthymen haus, http://www.altthymenhaus.de/  

The cost will be  € 45 euro/ day, full board. The nearest airport is Berlin 

We had a great experience during this Event 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity to paint in the old, East part of Germany, and immerse yourself in paint :) . Places are still available, if you would like to join us let us know. 

Views: 5798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how much package you need, but have you thought about shipping your package directly to the Hotel?

Check this: www.ecoparcel.eu/best_price/ireland/to_germany_cheap_shipping/

May 19 - 25 are definite dates now???

I am going to look at airfare to Berlin from Ohio in the USA, and make my final decision.

Thanks Nikolai that's very useful information to have.
Debra as far as I know they are the dates check it with Marko Fenske to be sure those dates suit me down to the ground .

Hi Nikoli, That's great information..thank you ! 

We'll need to find out if the house would mind us sending gear in advance, if anyone feels it nessesary..

Hi Debra,

I'm waiting for Marko to get back to me on arrangements, I'll know the numbers going, tonight or tomorrow, if you'd like to wait until then.

At the moment it's looking very promising. We will need to book our own air fare. Costs of getting to the house,will also need to be taken into consideration. 

hey - i am very happy about your decisions - but the blocked timetable in altthymen is from the 12th - 23rd of may - because the weekend 24 - 25 is a wedding party there - i wrote it in the beginning of the discussion - i hope you can manage another good priced trip - louise - debra - check it out - husband is no problem - it is space enough there - i think it is no problem when you send package in advance - there is enough space to store it - at 27th january i will go to altthymen for some days to prepare all with the owners and to check possibilities for sponsoring and possibilities for transportation - contact me for any questions -

it would be good to have some information about the artists with 2 pictures of paintings for preparing a paper for sponsoring -

Thanks Marko

I'm flexible with dates, so what date suit everyone ? We can do Monday 12th - 18th, or another ?? Best to get dates pinned down asap ....

George had done a little research, and has given us the following info:

We could..... Get train from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Berlin Hauptbahnhof (main railway st), and another one from there to Furstenberg/Havel..about 1 and 3/4 hrs in total.....

I have to be here for holy communion on 17 th so for me either before or after would do, ill be the back of the neck if I miss her big day.18th to 23d would do me could stay two days in Berlin after- flights almost always cheaper mid week.

Marko also said after 25th may be available if that's more suitable ...

i try to talk to angela - i did not reached her - i will ask for the 26th may to 2nd june - there is a brandenburg group ticket for 5 people for 29 € one way - you can take it from schönefeld to fürstenberg changing at Hauptbahnhof - better to find a time where louise can come without break -

Just a reminder about ticks. I wanted to mention, that in some areas in northern Brandenburg occur a lot of ticks. Especially the second half of May, you will find a lot of tick larvae (the smaller ones with six feet). A good protection is this fashion.

Thanks Nikolai for that reminder I wouldn't have known about that and we definitely don't want to get Lymes disease yuck!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service