Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Plein Air Berlin/Brandenburg - 9th to 19th May 2015 - Open to All !

Check the end of this discussion line for the latest comments..

Continuing on from last years discussion...We're delighted that Marko and Nikoli  are again making plans for another Plein Air Berlin/ Brandenburg Event 2015.Dates will be  May 9th - 19th

The Event will be based again in  Altthymen haus, http://www.altthymenhaus.de/  

The cost will be  € 45 euro/ day, full board. The nearest airport is Berlin 

We had a great experience during this Event 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity to paint in the old, East part of Germany, and immerse yourself in paint :) . Places are still available, if you would like to join us let us know. 

Views: 5798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I were going on my own I'd be freaking right now.  But most of us have been there before so you know where we are going.  And we know some locals.  Phew!

We'll get there!

I thought it was next week, but it looks like it started today, so unless it's sorted before the week-end, we'll have to get to Altthymen some other way. At least it will be Saturday and not a regular work day, so hopefully there will be some alternative bus options. I thought stuff like only happened in France (and Ireland)!

This strike should last till Sunday, May 10th. It'll be the longest train strike in Germany. 

first good news - there are new towels for you all - second - we will organize your trip to fuerstenberg - stay cool - we will find a solution - hugs to you all and soon here live - marko

Thanks Marko and Nik, this situation is making your work for the plain air more complicated !!! We will get to Alttymen somehow! !!

Yes!  Thanks Marko & Nik.  We really appreciate all you are doing for us.

Can't wait!!

i have a bus for you - that took you from schönefeld airport to altthymen for 120 € - their gave me a special prize - please answer soon - if that is ok - tell me please all your flight details amd the time you are landing -

120 euro BETWEEN US ALL ??? That's fantastic it will suit me any way sure it's only about twenty euro each and handy!!!! Thanks a million Marko we will land at around 10.30am but will probably be 11 am by the time we collect our bags and are out of the airport

please give me the flight number and the exactly landing time - shall i confirm the bus?

Marko that will be great thank you so much for all your work
Just one moment I have to look up flight number

EI330 arriving at 10.25am.

Th bus is a great idea.  Thanks Marko!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service