Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Noticeboard (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to add a photo from your android smart phone gallery ...and up load it to the plein air site.

First of all a big  thank you to john...who patiencely taught me yesterday a lesson in" How to post photos from your smart phone to this pl…

Started by deirdre shanny

0 Oct 13, 2013

Next Paint Out, PEBV

"Was it Kildare/Maynooth for the next event? who would like to organise this one? if anyone is interested, Pat and Dee can't for definate.,…

Started by Etain Feeley

5 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Norah Blount

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year

Congratulations to our own Karen Scannell (Swallowsnest Studio) who has been selected to be one of only 21 Irish portrait painters competin…

Started by Tony Robinson

3 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Tony Robinson

Wexford Slang -Translations ....and Sayings from our visiting friends...

Has anyone got any more examples of sayings that people might hear, when in Wexford? If someone says the following: "Wats De Craic"? ------…

Started by Karen Scannell

30 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Karen Scannell

2013 Event

Hello to all - I've been so remiss in not keeping-up! Could someone please forward details for the application process for the 2013 event i…

Started by Steven R Hill

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Steven R Hill

R.N.L.I. Exhibition Sligo

" Small is Beautiful"- and exhibition of pieces of work 12" x 12" supporting the work of the  local lifeboat in pretty Rosses Point village…

Started by meg leahy

0 Dec 2, 2012

The 'Calendar Challenge': 12 monthly paintings of the same view.

With winter approaching it gets harder to arrange successful paint-outs so here's a little challenge to do on your own and post the result…

Started by Plein Eire Administrator

92 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Connor

Plein air convention 2013

I hope you are all saving and planning to come to California for the convention next April. Use code PACLP to save $100 on registration. Yo…

Started by Lori Putnam

4 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Plein Eire Administrator

Tonalism vs Colourism

This topic gives rise to frequent heated arguments on line regarding which approach is "correct" or best for representational painting. I r…

Started by Michael McGuire

13 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Michael McGuire

paint out

Thanks Karen, That seems to fix my dissapearance from pleineire .  I am now the 58th member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still having trouble viewing  th…

Started by Sheila Foley

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Karen Scannell

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service