Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Hello to all - I've been so remiss in not keeping-up!

Could someone please forward details for the application process for the 2013 event in Wexford?

We have air miles and new "in-laws" who live near Leeds, England, so plan to make it a month-long trip to do both places.

Any info would be so very appreciated!

Thanks

Steven

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steven,
Great to know you are thinking of coming to paint in Ireland. Art In the Open has its own website www.artintheopen.org where you can register. They are still crossing ts and dotting the 'it's so the registration facility is not viewable yet but I understand it will be sometime this week. So in other words, no-one has booked yet but members of this site (Plein Eire) will receive an E-notice as soon as it becomes available.
Registration costs 30euro before June apparently and it is open entry ie. not juried, so very straightforward.
The Yorkshire Dales and Moors are beautiful, too. Don't miss Whitby!
Lastly, I am told Ned Mueller and a few of your countrymen are probably going to spend a few extra days travelling and painting so you should not be short of company should you choose to do the same. Some of the Irish Plein air groups may lay on some paintouts after the festival, too.

Thank you so much. We are definitely coming, first to Ireland and then to England. I'll chat with Ned at the next painting meeting in Seattle (Puget Sound Group of Northwest Painters) and see what he has up his travel sleeve.

Assuming it's fairly easy to book lodging around Wexford, that time of year? Any recommendations or lists of same, would be appreciated.

Lastly, to whom am I conversing? It only shows-up as "Plein Air Administrator" in this email.

Thank you again - I'll look forward to getting over to Ireland!

Steven

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service