Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Plein Air Berlin/Brandenburg - 9th to 19th May 2015 - Open to All !

Check the end of this discussion line for the latest comments..

Continuing on from last years discussion...We're delighted that Marko and Nikoli  are again making plans for another Plein Air Berlin/ Brandenburg Event 2015.Dates will be  May 9th - 19th

The Event will be based again in  Altthymen haus, http://www.altthymenhaus.de/  

The cost will be  € 45 euro/ day, full board. The nearest airport is Berlin 

We had a great experience during this Event 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity to paint in the old, East part of Germany, and immerse yourself in paint :) . Places are still available, if you would like to join us let us know. 

Views: 5798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to say, that if anyone wants to paint some bigger formats during this trip, I could borrow him my french easel. It's a big one. I have also a tripod with a head, in case someone will forget his tripod.

The next important point is: in case you need/forgot some painting stuff like brushes, colors, paper whatever. You have to buy it in Berlin, because the next art supply shop north from Berlin is on the baltic sea coast. 

Thank you Nikolai for that information and the offer of easel tripod etc.
Yes it would be awful to arrive at the place and have left something behind
Great stuff, thanks Nikolai !

I am still very interested in this. Is this just for plein air painters, or could I bring my husband, who some of you know. Just asking.

I can't see it being a problem Debra....

I'd need a single room.  My kids say I snore like a train!

If Martin doesn't want to come, I could share with almost anyone. After walking the Camino de Santiago last summer, snoring, no problem.

Karen, Have the final dates been decided on this?

Hi Debra, 

http://www.altthymenhaus.de/ East Germany.

Dates Scheduled are May 19th - 25th

I've just sent everyone who expressed an interest emails today, and hopefully we'll know if it's definitely going ahead soon. There are four definitely interested so far ....

Valerie Syms Martin said:

I'd need a single room.  My kids say I snore like a train!

That should be ok Valerie..

Those dates suit me  perfectly guys,

I looked up the flights ,

flying out of Dublin at 07.10 on  Mon 19th May to Shonfield Berlin, and returning From Shoenfeild Berlin,  at 22.00 on Mon 26th May on Are lingus its 109 euro RETURN!!. That is a very good deal that does NOT include a checked bag which we would prob need for all our painting gear for the week, your carry on bag can only weigh 15 kg  so add 40euro that price if you're checking a bag. Total 149euro. 

There are still seats remaining on both flights but I would think we would need to "get on the ball" fairly quickly.

Could be a great trip YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant Lou , thanks... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service