Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Midge Ace's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Uploaded my first painting for this challenge here http://pleineire.ning.com/photo/a…"

Midge Ace replied Nov 27, 2011 to The 'Calendar Challenge': 12 monthly paintings of the same view.

92 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Connor

"Hi William Sorry for any misunderstanding, wasn't really debating the issue i.e. was…"

Midge Ace replied Nov 18, 2011 to Has anyone used a large tv or computer monitor in the studio to view digtal photos while "tweaking" paintings done in the field? If so which did you prefer tv or computer monitor?

18 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ANNEMARIE BOURKE

"Thanks for the suggestion .. yes may try a few sketches per month (time permitting)…"

Midge Ace replied Nov 18, 2011 to The 'Calendar Challenge': 12 monthly paintings of the same view.

92 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Connor

"I agree with Paddy & Michael more creative to work from memory .. I do however t…"

Midge Ace replied Nov 18, 2011 to Has anyone used a large tv or computer monitor in the studio to view digtal photos while "tweaking" paintings done in the field? If so which did you prefer tv or computer monitor?

18 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ANNEMARIE BOURKE

"It is hard to pick a spot as got quite a few to choose from round here .. so decided…"

Midge Ace replied Nov 17, 2011 to The 'Calendar Challenge': 12 monthly paintings of the same view.

92 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Connor

"I'm game .. yes please add me to the list. Now to find a spot where I can sit to pai…"

Midge Ace replied Oct 31, 2011 to The 'Calendar Challenge': 12 monthly paintings of the same view.

92 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Connor

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service