Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Click on this for photos of the day

Soooo much happened yesterday, that surely we should try and record it ? How did the day evolve for you? 

I started the day yesterday, reeling from the memory of a dog, who had the tenacity to lift it's rear leg to water my paintbox, the day before. I rarely curse openly, but that event had me f'in and blind'n that dog ..and probably left me with a restless night, before our Clonegal Event!!

So much for looking your best when you loose sleep over a dog who has the tenacity......oh I'll try and forget it ever happened!!!

What better way to recharge the batteries, than meeting up with friends, old and new to share a day  painting , sketching  and chatting!! We had a great turnout of twenty to this Clonegal paint out. The village didn't disappoint us for inspiration, with  Huntington Castle and grounds spoiling us for choice in the afternoon..........

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I posted my POETIC thoughts on the day on BLOGs take a look

Yes a great day and I'm looking forward to seeing all the work here soon. Many thanks to

my driver Tony,

our publican Kevin Osborne, bonus plate of biscuits with each coffee,

our hostess Moira McCaffery of Huntington Castle,

the Film crew, Brian and Susan,

our quickpaint scapegoat Paul Maloney

and our bookie, who shall remain nameless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service