Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Anybody interested in painting in the north east region, Monaghan, Cavan Louth, Armagh?  Have paint brush, will travelllll.....

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Kate.I hope your successful in gathering some painting friends around your area. I wish you luck with that. Today we had a group of seventeen, and it's  just great fun to be out there with painting buddy's. Phil
Hi Kate............................count me in.Im here in ratoath Co Meath, so we could hook up somewhere in between , if that suits you.Hope so.Dee.
Yes Kate, I'm interested. I spose you could include Meath in your list of counties!

Hi girls, thats great.

We can get started as soon as you like. I am free most Sundays, and a couple of days during the week so pretty flexible. I am from Carrickmacross area, about an hour from Kells area and half hour to Slane. But no problem travelling. What area are you from Sally?. Slane river is a place I have always wanted to try. Just below the bridge.  What do you think.

Kate.

That sounds great with me also.Im free most saturdays .When do plan on meeting up?Time , venue, etc Looking forward to meeting you both .Dee

sally downey said: Kate, I thought I had replied - obviously i didn't press the correct button or something. Anyway, Slane is my local village. There is a very nice coffee etc shop in the village The Old PostOffice. Saturday doesn't suit me this week and sunday MIGHT be a bit of a problem but don't mind about that. I'll keep an eye on the webpage and if I can at all I'll join you. HOWEVER, NB,NB. CONCERT IN SLANE ON sATURDAY 28th

Hi Kate,

Whats the weather going to be like this Saturday re some plein air painting in Slane??/Are you free this Sat? and if so where and what time suits you to meet up.Looking forward to meeting you both.Dee.

This is wonderful,

I unfortunately am not free this Saturday.   but eager to meet up.  I  am free for the next couple of Sundays -29th and the 5th,  and free Sat the 12th.  Don't mind at all which dates we pick. 

Kate.

Hi Kate,

This Sunday sounds just great, Where and what time does it suit you to meet up? There is a nice wee cafe in Slane village, How does a nice coffee  sound before we head off painting.
Looking forward to meeting you then,

Dee.

Wonderful.  I don't mind what time. I'm not a Sunday lunch cooking kinda girl, so I can meet at any time, before or after lunch. How about 11.30  or 2.30. ( totally flexible ). We should post it up to see if any body else is interested. Maybe some of the Dublin Plein Eire group ?. 

What is the name of the Cafe? 

Kate. 

Hi Kate and Dee,

The coffee shop is the Old Post Office in the village, very near the cross-roads on the Slane Castle side i.e. Navan road side. If you're coming from Navan direction it will be on your left just before you get to the cross-road.

I'd like to be there for your first meeting, Unfortunately(fortunately) I've to see a man about a painting! at 12 o'clock and wouldn't get to Slane before 2. If you decide to meet earlier perhaps you could leave a note for me in the OPO with your phone number and I could catch up with you?

I'll keep an eye on the website.

Sally

That's great Sally will do.  Actually now that I remember, I have been in that coffee shop before, its a lovely spot. Look forword to meeting you.

Kate

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service