Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Noticeboard (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painting around Dublin 16th July - 22nd July

Hi all,  I am new to this site and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at the Art in the open festival in Wexford.  I will be…

Started by Matt Ryder

6 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Matt Ryder

Rhoda

I was so sorry last night to see the death of Rhoda on my Facebook. We had many happy days painting. Its really quite upsetting as she was…

Started by anna d hurley

0 Jun 26, 2016

Looking for sharing accommodation with artists

Dear artist friends, I am looking forward meeting you all. And I wonder is there is any possibility to still share accommodation with arti…

Started by Rosa Olivero

0 Apr 7, 2016

Sky Arts 2016

Deadline for Sky Portrait April 1st. Sky Landscape: April 15th. https://www.facebook.com/SkyArtsHD/videos/10153951426161153/

Started by Plein Eire Administrator

0 Mar 28, 2016

Scholarship. Call for applicants.

Tuscany Plein Air are offering a scholarship to as many as 6 artists this Spring, in Tuscany, Italy. The scholarships include accommodatio…

Started by Tom J. Byrne

5 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Tony Robinson

Help Editing

I want to correct a painting description so how can I edit it? Or is it simpler to delete and start/ re-upload again?

Started by John Moriarty

3 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Karen Scannell

Award winning paintings in Lazio, Italy

The Tuscany Plein Air team had a very enjoyable and rewarding Plein Air event this weekend in the Lazio region of Italy. Thanks to the town…

Started by Tom J. Byrne

0 Aug 26, 2015

Plein Air Berlin/Brandenburg - 9th to 19th May 2015 - Open to All !

Check the end of this discussion line for the latest comments.. Continuing on from last years discussion...We're delighted that Marko and N…

Started by Karen Scannell

411 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Valerie Syms Martin

Professional or Non-Professional?

How would you define a professional artist?  I would love to hear from anyone with an opinion on this subject. It has always been an issue…

Started by Myles Murphy

3 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Dick Donaghue

I need a Java Script coder - Lynne Haines in Spokane, we met at Altthymen Haus

Hi Allison,  I remember you fondly as the woman who rode the bicycle to town to get the wine.  My kinda Gal.  I have a website written in J…

Started by Lynne Haines

7 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Louise Treacy

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service