Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Festivals and Events. (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South East Plein Air Exhibition at The Cockleshell Gallery - November16th !

SEPA have the opportunity to exhibit at the "Cockleshell Gallery" this year, before Christmas. In order to confirm our interest to the g…

Started by Karen Scannell

34 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Karen Scannell

Exhibitions coming up

I have an exhibition opening on Tuesday 2nd. October at Cregagh Library, Belfast. In November it travels on to Westport, Mayo. (will post d…

Started by barbara craig

0 Sep 28, 2012

Art in the Open _ Suggestions for improvement

Hi Folks many thanks to all who participated in this years Festival. I hope you had fun and were happy with your work. Yet again the exhibi…

Started by Neil O'Keeffe

66 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Keith William Thompson

Art in the Open 2011 Festival of plein air painting

A big huge ''Thank You'' to the folks that made this years ''Art in the Open'' such a wonderful event. I came home exhausted and renewed an…

Started by catherine m elliott

0 Aug 5, 2011

Lodging in Wexford - question

Hello.  I have a question for those of you in the know about Wexford.  I am looking at a place to stay while there, and found a hostel, Kir…

Started by Elaine Hurst

9 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Toner

2011 Date for Art in the Open?

What are the dates for the 2011 Art in the Open festival?  I seem to remember that some things went on before, or after it.  What would be…

Started by Elaine Hurst

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Karen Scannell

Planning Trip Early for Art in the Open - west first?

I am thinking of different ways to do my trip to Ireland next summer, for Art in the Open.  I am thinking that perhaps I would fly into Sha…

Started by Elaine Hurst

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Elaine Hurst

Dublin or Shannon to fly into ?

I have a question about flying into Ireland.  Which international airport is "better" to fly into, Dublin or Shannon?  I have heard Shannon…

Started by Elaine Hurst

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Elaine Hurst

Exhibition and suggestion...

Firstly if anyone is up north in the next couple of weeks I have an exhibition on in the St.Patricks centre, Downpatrick entitled 'Artistic…

Started by barbara craig

1 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Plein Eire Administrator

Open Studio weeks

This year I've luckily stumbled across 2 open studio events; 'Dorset arts week' -which is so big it actually lasts 2 weeks and 'NEOS'  - no…

Started by barbara craig

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tony Robinson

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service