Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Dee Shanny and Sally Downey for doing us proud at the Virginia Painting festival - Dee won second prize for her beautiful painting and Sally had a highlly commended.  There were close to sixty competitors in the competition including some very well known artists so this is a  brilliant achievement and well deserved.  Sally and Dee have put in so much hard work in getting us all out painting every sat since January this year in all weathers and their enthusiasm is inspiring.  

A big thank you also to Jim McPartland for organising a fabulous weekend in Virginia

Here are a few photos from the weekend -

Views: 1417

Replies to This Discussion

John - if you ever need wildlife photos you know where to come, I know I should be following my 6 steps but I always manage to be distracted and when I dont bring the camera I miss great oppurtunities eg. the Otter at the bridge where I set up on sat!

John Dinan said:

Hey Fantastic news about Dee and Sally! I'm delighted to hear about your great results in Virginia. I'm just sorry I couldn't make it. Congrats to Jim and everyone for organising what seemed like a great event. And Norah you did really well too and I love the photo of the mouse !

Hope you can get out with us again soon Patrick

Patrick T Daly said:

Congratulations to Dee & Sally. Looks like a fun weekend was had by all.

Oh Billy,  Im delighted to see your lovely watercolour, and congratulations on winning a prize.  Barbara Barrett

Jim Mc Partlin said:

Here are some pics from the Exhibition at the Virginia Open Air Art Event

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service