Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

There are a lot of visiting artists painting in the streets of Paris at the moment. Does anyone here have plans for coming over?

Tom

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is a long shot, but I saw a post by a guy recently on boards.ie who really wants a painting done as part of a proposal.. it's a really sweet idea and maybe somebody here could help him.. it's based on a square in Paris.. so if anyone could help, I'm sure it'd make his day!!

Here is the link to the thread in question.. who knows.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65690013&postcoun...
I'd say post a message to the user via PM - or if you are interested and are not a member I can get in touch for you.
His idea certainly is very romantic. I sent him a message about it. Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.
Ah that's great! Hopeless romantic that I am, would love to see it work out for him!
Tom
I'm sorry to be coming back to you so late on this matter.
But i am curious about the reference to 'a lot of visiting artists painting out in the streets of Paris'. Do you know if the event was organised as a paint out and if so do you know anything about who organised it? Maybe Air In The Open could link up with them
Hi Neil
There is an American artist who organises that kind of tour but he`s in the states and I don`t have his contact details. I can organise that with you if there is enough interest.
Tom

Neil O'Keeffe said:
Tom
I'm sorry to be coming back to you so late on this matter.
But i am curious about the reference to 'a lot of visiting artists painting out in the streets of Paris'. Do you know if the event was organised as a paint out and if so do you know anything about who organised it? Maybe Air In The Open could link up with them

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service