Plein Eire

Your Site For Artists Who Paint Outdoors

Much sympathy to the family and friends of Garry Westby who sadly passed away on the 27th October last. Garry, a member of Plein Eire Boyne Valley and Plein Eire Dublin, always looked forward to the paint-outs in his native Skerries and North County Dublin locations, and although his illness curtailed the duration of his participation on occasion, he still came out to fondly meet and greet and share in the friendship and camaraderie of his fellow painters.

May he rest in peace.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a h-anam dílis.

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our deepest sympathies to Garry's family and friends, he was a super hero, despite his long illness and joined in whenever he could.Always in our thoughts and prayers,  from his friends in the Boyne Valley Group.May he rest in Peace.

Thanks for posting this John. Garry was a lovely person , passionate about the outings, R.I.P

My deepest sympathy to Garry Westby's family at this very sad time.  Garry loved meeting up with Plein Eire Boyne Valley, whenever we were in his native Skerries or anywhere else close to it, for a chat.  Whenever he used to come into the City Centre with his wife, he would always look me up, and myself and Philip had many a lovely chat with both himself and his wife Maura.  

The last time we chatted to him, we were having such a lovely chat, that his very loyal wife went off shopping, and came back later and rejoined Philip ,myself and Garry.  Garry you fought it for a long time, R.I.P friend.

My deepest sympathies to his lovely wife, and family.

Caroline and Philip Carroll.

Sad news but thanks, John ,for making Garry's friends here aware of his passing. Sincere condolences to his widow and family,

Sorry to hear this news

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Website Sponsor: PleinAirGear.Com

PleinAirGear/Leder Easel

Viewcatcher

Notes

Making the most of your profile page

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 24, 2011 at 10:36am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 28, 2015.

Notes

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 12, 2010 at 2:18am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jun 1, 2012.

Posting Artwork on Plein Eire

Created by Plein Eire Administrator Jul 15, 2010 at 1:33am. Last updated by Plein Eire Administrator Jan 10, 2012.

© 2024   Created by Plein Eire Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service