It looks like we could need shelter on Sunday with showers forecast so Wexford town seems like a good plan. Meet at the riverbank hotel for coffee at 11am. The tide will be coming in and full at 4pm. I’m hoping to paint some of the boats on that side of the bridge but if it’s too wet might venture into the town for cover.
Add a Comment